Skip to main content

Bottle Of Emotions


OMG 
HI 
HELLO
It's been awhile again. I really gotta figure out a schedule for this. Not only so it's not so random, but so on weeks where I don't have much to say, I can at least talk about a topic, and not be all over the place talking about a million things a minute. 

I want to talk about so much, but I don't know where to start, and I don't want this to be a million miles long. That didn't make sense. 

I think I'm in a mixed episode right now, which is interesting. Because my mind is going like 10000000000 mph high and just all over the place, but emotionally I feel like dying in a way. I am typing relatively fast, but my body feels heavy. 

I do contribute the mania to the monster energy I had today for work. Usually it helps focus me so I get things done, and I'm not lazy at work. But there are the days where it throws me so high I can't focus and I'm super distracted. Which is hard when I have a to-do list, and I can't get things done because I'm busy switching between 3-6 tasks at once. Not to mention I probably annoy my coworkers by talking so fucking much. Like and then I try and apologize but then I go into an other tailspin. Like I physically can't stop talking. Even when I'm really trying too.

My low I contribute to my relationship, or lack there of. It's a long story I'm not getting into, but as long as I don't think about it, I'm fine. Except it's like there's a cloud over me that just rains. And I'm like just sad, numb. 

I've learned that anger and irritability are symptoms of mania. Which makes sense, because they're very intense emotions. 

I've had alot of hand shaking anxiety today as well. Not really sure what that's about. And the anxiety nausea. It's all an interesting mix. As my boyfriend would say "You're a bottle of emotions"

I can attest to that. It's hard to focus currently. I'm really fidgety and I keep back spacing and retyping because my fingers aren't as fast as my mind . I tidyed up my room which should've calmed me down. My dad knows I'm going to a different college (hopefully). The washing machine's fixed. I ate today and throughout the day. And yet I am a ball of emotional energy. 

------

And just like that the mania crashed, and the low took over. And I know the trigger. I accidentally hit the wrong thing on snapchat, and saw the map, and someone one there, that refuses to talk to me or us, but complain about his life. I really wanted to make it work, but like really. It's fucking me up inside. And I'm feeling all these fucking emotions I don't want to fucking feel. And it's times like these that my own fucking sobriety needs to come full force. 

I've identified what's triggered me, and I've identified how it's making me feel. Now I just need to do something about it that isn't harming myself. Well, music and writing are here for me. So that's what I'm gonna do.

 I'm so livid towards the fucking situation, and most people wouldn't have stayed as long as I have, but I keep fucking lying to myself that it's gonna get better. The good times outweighed the bad. When it all comes down to, if you can't fucking handle being in a relationship and balancing life, don't fucking drag the other person through your hell.  And don't get fucking upset when they start to go off and do their own shit, and hang out with people who give a fucking shit if they'er alive or not. And who actually ask how their day was. And who doesn't bitch 24/7. And who sees the fucking rainbow in the storm. And who owns up to their shit without excuses. 

Shocker, someone you claim to "love" wants to actually feel it from you. Crazy. 

I don't think we're going to come back from this. Because I've looked at both situations, that's all I've been fucking doing. I've owned up to my fucking shit. All I do is apologize but what the fuck am I even saying sorry for? I'm sorry for fucking loving you and wanting us to have a fucking future? Wanting to do everything in my power to fight for us, when you're just like "My days have sucked lately" Blablabla. I got a fucking and I quote "Sorry. (insert excuses here)" To me BEGGING for us to stay together. WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING DO ANYTHING WRONG. 

Love makes you do stupid shit. Like stick around someone who doesn't give a damn about you because "Things will get better" Or "I want to end it in person". I'm not blind, I know I'm being so fucking dumb for staying and believing it will get better. But you know what, I'm working on myself in the fucking process. I'm getting my fucking life together, for me. And you know maybe I'm too nice, I want to know how he REALLY feels before I just tell him fuck you bye. Because I want to know if he actually loves me, because you don't destroy the people you fucking love. I want that closure. I need that, I deserve that. And if January repeats, this time it's not on me. And I'm all for looking at all sides and taking blame where it's needed. But this isn't my fucking issue. I've done all I can do. It's literally easier to not fucking talk to him and that's sad. So instead of wasting time I'm working on me, and I'm just doing what I need to fucking do. If he wants to fucking get off whatever boat of tears hes in fine. But he won't get me back without a fight. He's gotta fucking prove it.
Because I meant forever. I meant my future. I meant all the shit I ever fucking said. 

-------

Okay, that sorta made me feel better. I'm less like livid. Now I'm just chillen listening to music. 

Deep breath in 

Deep breath out

It's gonna be okay










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Putting One Foot In Front Of The Other And Do The Next Right Thing

  Yeah, I forgot about this blog. Yeah, there's a lot to update on.  1. Lost job due to covid  2. Dad got worse and then passed away peacefully in his sleep 3. No school right now That's the biggest one, my Dad. Realistically I know he's gone, I'm not in denial. I said my goodbyes and he's in a better place. But I still want to tell him stuff and expect him to come back. But I know he wont. I disconnected his phone, credit cards, there's the death certificate, all this stuff, but I still expect him to call me or text me. I made a memorial for him a couple days before he passed because my brain compelled me to do it. I've gotten rid of a bunch of expired and unused food, threw away a lot of stuff. Been getting the main part of the house cleaned up so it's functional for me. I have to go through probate, which is >.< But it's all going to work out. I know that. It's just weird. A part of me knows the house needs the little updates and such, a

Things Are Good

  Apparently this is like a monthly occurrence. Things on my end have been low key and nice for the most part. Main thing is school stress, and I'm a little nervous about my mood swings, but I think they're just hormonal. Things really have been more steady. I mean I had a mental breakdown a couple days ago over school so that was fun. But talked it out which was healthy. OH YEAH I have given up energy drinks again.! I've made it... going on 23 days. It's rough. I just miss them and I miss being a busy bee. But they have the potential to make me manic which isn't as good as I think it is. Plus I don't really want to have a heart attack. I am still drinking coffee. Just none of the energy drinks. I got a slight raise at work, I think they wanna keep me above min wage, which I'm NOT complaining over. Every bit helps. I got Disney+ but I haven't really watched it in awhile. I'm rewatching NCIS on Netflix and The Golden Girls on Hulu. I'm super into

Why Bother

Seriously Why  Bother This should just go into the chest of the many things I give up on. I don't try too, but I end up doing it anyway, or not doing it. And then it all becomes updates. Which I guess is the point in  a way. But I don't want it to just be updates. I used to have weekly posts planned out. Maybe I'll do that again. I also want to deep clean, do art, wash everything (I think I have bed bugs >.< got chewed up this week.) I also want to play video games. I swear I wrote out a schedule that would be perfect, but I'm not using it, just like my meds I'm not taking. I hate them but I hate not having structure either. I gotta get my shit together. I start school in less then a week, and I am totally not ready. But here we are anyway.  So I guess I should give a quick update, it's been a couple months. We're all in "quarantine" I quote it because no ones abiding by it. Covid-19. It's kinda scary. I'm trying