Skip to main content

7 Months Later

I have totally been updating this blog, and I totally, didn't just post 2x and leave it... TOTALLY. Ok.. Mayyyyyybe I got distracted...... For like months..... It'a August..... Whoops....

Well, hi 

Image result for hi gif

Again.... Haha.... This page has totally been revamped, and it took me forever! I don't know why I never posted, I love the customization of this site. I'm exited to post again. I have alot I want to talk about, and I know you've heard that before, I've said it many a times. I mean it though! 

Currently, I'm listening to Pandora, "grandson" radio. I have alot of different music I really have been loving. Blackbear "4U" is currently playing. He's hot. I love him. 

Image result for blackbear singer gif

Now it's Bring Me The Horizon "Can You Feel My Heart" Ugh, another amazing band. I actually want to get a tattoo of the following because music has been such a major part of my life for as long as I can remember. I want it on my wrist where my other 2 tats are. 

Image result for music play pause tattoo


I really want to get into the swing of things again blogging, so I can like really update with my favorite music. THERE'S SO MANY !!! My phone is basically all music. It seriously get's you through so much shit. My taste in music is so wide too. ! Which makes exploring different artists really fun. I know I'm really excited, I just love music so much. How are there people in this life that don't like music?! 

"Loose It" by Oh Wonder is just ending, and it's such a chill vibe song. Something to sway too. On my mental health instagram I am actually doing a 30 day song challenge, it's been great. I'm almost halfway through. Oh my god, I'm not lying when I say my genre is w i d e. "The Drug In Me Is You" by Falling In Reverse is playing now.!!! God, they've had amazing music over the years, I actually want to check out some of their newer music, I heard some earlier and I was like: 

Image result for omg gif

BTW IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SUPERNATURAL WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!????????????? :) 

 Now Area21 "Girls" is playing. My brain is lit. XD Not really, but I am dancing on my bed typing this. Haha. They're deff a band to listen to when you just wanna dance. Party in my room! 

Image result for edm gif


That reminds me. I need to edit the other pages like the about me link or whatever so I can get all that boring jazz out of the way. It also reminds me that I want to introduce you to my bitmoji! It's litterally a mini me! And it's how I describe how I go through things sometimes. Like right now my bitmoji is having a partyy in my head listening to the Area21 radio. 


That's how music makes me feel man. Alive, well, when it's dance music. There are other songs that make you feel so fucking much you cry. 

Anyway that's enough of that. An update on the last 7 months, haven't really been too crazy. Work basically. I'm with my boyfriend still, so that's cool. A lot has happened I guess, but I don't really know where to start and this post is really long now. But yeah, friendships have been somethings I think I've struggled with the most. Along with sobriety. That's something I want to definitely write about because I have MUCH to say on that matter. So with saying that, let's do a check in... 

Sober: May 12th 2018
Safe (Self harm): November 29th 2017

I've had so many relapses over the years, and accepting that I even have a problem with alcohol to begin with has been.... Yeah. But yep, that's my current score? I don't know what to call it. I'm back on grandson radio, the music is just so good. The beat of this song right now is so funky I love it. It's called... "Stay" by Stephen ft. Lindsey Cook. 

So yes, thats a quick (ADHD) update :) 

Until next time yall 

Image result for stay strong gif










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Putting One Foot In Front Of The Other And Do The Next Right Thing

  Yeah, I forgot about this blog. Yeah, there's a lot to update on.  1. Lost job due to covid  2. Dad got worse and then passed away peacefully in his sleep 3. No school right now That's the biggest one, my Dad. Realistically I know he's gone, I'm not in denial. I said my goodbyes and he's in a better place. But I still want to tell him stuff and expect him to come back. But I know he wont. I disconnected his phone, credit cards, there's the death certificate, all this stuff, but I still expect him to call me or text me. I made a memorial for him a couple days before he passed because my brain compelled me to do it. I've gotten rid of a bunch of expired and unused food, threw away a lot of stuff. Been getting the main part of the house cleaned up so it's functional for me. I have to go through probate, which is >.< But it's all going to work out. I know that. It's just weird. A part of me knows the house needs the little updates and such, a

Things Are Good

  Apparently this is like a monthly occurrence. Things on my end have been low key and nice for the most part. Main thing is school stress, and I'm a little nervous about my mood swings, but I think they're just hormonal. Things really have been more steady. I mean I had a mental breakdown a couple days ago over school so that was fun. But talked it out which was healthy. OH YEAH I have given up energy drinks again.! I've made it... going on 23 days. It's rough. I just miss them and I miss being a busy bee. But they have the potential to make me manic which isn't as good as I think it is. Plus I don't really want to have a heart attack. I am still drinking coffee. Just none of the energy drinks. I got a slight raise at work, I think they wanna keep me above min wage, which I'm NOT complaining over. Every bit helps. I got Disney+ but I haven't really watched it in awhile. I'm rewatching NCIS on Netflix and The Golden Girls on Hulu. I'm super into

Why Bother

Seriously Why  Bother This should just go into the chest of the many things I give up on. I don't try too, but I end up doing it anyway, or not doing it. And then it all becomes updates. Which I guess is the point in  a way. But I don't want it to just be updates. I used to have weekly posts planned out. Maybe I'll do that again. I also want to deep clean, do art, wash everything (I think I have bed bugs >.< got chewed up this week.) I also want to play video games. I swear I wrote out a schedule that would be perfect, but I'm not using it, just like my meds I'm not taking. I hate them but I hate not having structure either. I gotta get my shit together. I start school in less then a week, and I am totally not ready. But here we are anyway.  So I guess I should give a quick update, it's been a couple months. We're all in "quarantine" I quote it because no ones abiding by it. Covid-19. It's kinda scary. I'm trying